Sep 10, 2009

Sad to be leaving the k/gk/ggk's; happy to be heading to New Mexico

Oh my, it's that time again.  A time I both hate and love.  The time to head south for the winter.  I remember when Mom used to head south and how happy/sad I would be for her. I'm not sure what I would do without technology to keep me hooked in to what is happening with the family.  Cell phones; computers; internet; Skype; text messaging, etc.  All this makes it possible for me to be happy and content doing "my thing" down south.  However it is a bittersweet parting.  I'll be coming up in the middle of this winter like I did last winter.  The lasting memories from Gillette and Casper this fall:

Ethan Jacob with Grams' glasses


And Ethan is reading my book (upside down).  :)


Vixie and Ellie 



Mike is helping landscape the yard.  Ewww it smells!

There's a lot of work to be done here.  And winter's coming.

The truck is ready to go...............





Still a lot of work to go...........



Loading up some more "work".





KaCe and big cousin "Little Marty" hanging out

I'm ready to go to Big Kids School Grams!

No I won't get too many girlsfriends Grams.

No comments: