Jul 14, 2011

Puttering along

 Well, life is puttering along here in Wyoming.  NHSFR registration began today so we went out to eat last night.  I know the routine and will go get groceries after 9 pm; won't go out to eat until the 24th; will plan all my trips to miss every road that leads to CAM-PLEX or downtown.  (I'll gonna have to think about that one.)  Before the nuttiness starts Grandad took KaCe on a coal mine tour.  As KaCe says, "Out where you worked when you were little?"  mmmmm Yup!


KaCe was suitably impressed. Well as impressed as a 5 year old can be.  Next Wednesday it will be Ethan's turn.  Hmmm!  Wonder if Gdad will volunteer for that one?  Hmmm.

 
Wednesday Lori and I left at 7 am to drive to Ft Collins to pick up Hayden.  Gotta give V. kudos.  She was on time and the exchange went smooth.  We hopped in and headed to Daddy in Gillette with a quick stop at Mickey D's.  I absolutely love this picture of Lori.

While we were gone Gdad decided to go visit his eldest daughter.  Since he was in a coma the last time we all saw her it had been 14 years since the last visit.  It went okay.  She was shocked that he came to see her.  Time will tell.  He took the boyfriend job hunting and Wiley proceeded to throw up on him.............. 
The news from Colorado Springs is not good.  Lucky has stage IV pancreatic/breast cancer.  They put a pic line in her yesterday and started morphine.  I've been looking at her Facebook and the pain has been around for several months.  She had a double mastectomy in 2004.  I'm so sorry she is going to suffer even more.



THIS is one happy Nana!






The boys got the road quilt out today and NO Kace is not sitting ON Aedan - but he sure had a good time. 

And on the truck front - it's supposed to be here Saturday morning.  (That sounds like a salesman talking.)  Gonna be another busy weekend.  I'll ride down and back with Erick on Sunday so he doesn't have to go alone.  Of course I'll be SWing.  I'm still not in jail and am down a few more pounds.  I LOVE SW!!

No comments: