Jun 5, 2013

I Lost My 'double u'!!

Good Grief!  Do you realize how many times you use certain letters on your keyboard?  Surely some'doubleu'here I could get a grant (government of course) to study the probability of using every key on the keyboard.

Shortly after getting to Ra'doubleu'lins I noticed my 'doubleu' 'doubleu'as sticking.  So I pried it off; gave it a shot of canned air and 'doublu'as about to put it back 'doubleu'hen I dropped a teeny tiny black peice - some'doubleu'here.  And of course can't find it!!!So I decided to store the other 2 pieces and 'doubleu'ait until I got to Gillette to do something about it.  (This statement of course after 'doubleu'hitney tried to put it back on.  I'm thinking - it'll be fine.  After all 'doubleu' is one of the least used keys, right??? 'doubleu'rong!!!  As you can see - it might become crucial.  It is driving me nuts as I try to come up 'doubleu'ith synonyms for 'doubleu'ords 'doubleu'ithout 'doubleu''s.

Think about it.  Usage of the famous letter is long and many:
doubleuas
doubleuhen
doubleuhere
doubleuhat
doubleuho
doubleuhy
doubleuant
doubleuater
doubleuaste
doubleuait
doubleuyn
knodoubleu

You get the picture.  And you'll kno'doubleu' the second I get it fixed!!

1 comment:

nomadmartins said...

You are a very fuuuuuuny sista!