Jul 4, 2009

Introducing Mr & Mrs Bob Lewis/Happy 4th of July America!


Presenting Mr & Mrs Bob Lewis!





Cake anyone?













It was a wonderful wedding, reunion and BBQ. We visited with folks we haven't seen in 40-45 years. Two of Ken's "partying" buddies came to visit with him. Rats! I didn't bring a tape recorder for blackmail.


Cliff Tarvin (from the Burnt River Valley where I grew up) was there. His dauther Sissy looks like her dad's side of the family. He is Ken's nephew's father-in-law. I haven't seen him in about ooooooo 40 years.



Story after story floated across the field. Truth of embellishment? Who cares!


Then there is the family photo op:


#1 The Colpitts Siblings



#2 The Lewis Crew














#3 The Shelton Clan













Then we went to the fireworks. We were about 10 crowfly miles away and I wanted to use the new toy. This would be the try from that distance. Still learning, still learning............

Gotta find another fireworks spot before I forget what I learned last night.


All in all it was a great day! Ahhhhh! Life is good!!!

No comments: