Jun 20, 2009

Happy 69th to Brother Ron!





Gadfly! I haven't a clue why the pictures aren't doing what I want. Someday I'll get somewhere where there is real wifi and maybe I can fix it.

Have you ever wondered if big bull elk or moose ever get tired of holding those big horns up? This is the first time we've ever seen one resting.

And then he woke up. These windmills are huge. I couldn't believe how long those propellers are. Two blades per truck. Yippee somebody gets "renewable" energy.








I have left myself notes all over to remember calling my brother on his birthday. He has been busy going all over picking up/delivering trailers for his SIL Joe. Hey Brother - here's your palomino - Con't lose it this time. This was his favorite horse.
Of course it's the only one we have pictures of so it better be the favorite.

Visited Mountain View today. Rather a different community. I haven't run into one quite like this. Polite, friendly; but different. Can't quite put my finger on it. My word they certainly have been busy putting up power wind generators in Uinta County. We wonder just how much they generate and how far the electricity has to go. Ramble, ramble..................

No comments: