Jun 15, 2009

Red Barns, Blue Barns and Old Cars!

Guess what? It was raining this morning. Ahhhh! Who cares? Afton, Wyoming is where an arch horns goes over the main street.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi543_yUvJKvKTt5uUUKc-ypM9AtdaZGSODSElrdT-mpm4Gc9G4KLYcnRHucqOOKFmmFILyFFREfQP9lOYzHi7tJecY0USjfGnOBjpcAq3amQlgDWoMLResrZSoqdgb-2wtl65qgM21eVU/s1600-h/20090617_69.JPG">




Ahhh! Here are the nice red barns. So cute side by side. I don't think I've ever seen a blue barn. Why are barns always red? This blue one is quite nice. Then I stopped for gas and look what pulled in beside me. They were on a trip dressed up in long coats, woolen hats and gloves. They removed the seat to put the gas in. I wonder if they put unleaded or premium in

Oh yes. Gunnar's Pizza in Alpine Wyoming. We got the best pizza we have even eaten at Gunnar's. It was so good that we went back the next night and we don't do pizza very often.

No comments: