Jun 4, 2009

Rain.............. then the sun shining through

Went to Greybull yesterday then back to Cody for more scripts.  The rain was standing everywhere at the fairgrounds.  Met with a gal I haven't seen in several years.  Good catching up with her.  In Greybull they have  a Museum of Flight and Aerial Firefighting. http://www.tctwest.net/~flight/ Then back to      Cody to get checks signed.  It is amazing to see how neat and clean even the abandoned houses are around here.  And on the way to Cody I found 
Emblem.  Here it is.  All of it! 

Leaving WW I was trying to figure out how to get to Canyon Street and pushed a little too hard on the footfeed...............yup  next thing I know I'm searching for registration, insurance and drivers license...........hmmm have I mentioned I've recently had all of these in the bus making copies preparing to become SD citizens?   Hmmmmm, muttering and puttering giving the nice policeman pictures, the wrong insurance card and am about ready to pitch an old registration when he thoughtfully said, "That one will do, ma'am! I'll be right back!"  God Bless this man!  I sat there trying to remember when I was stopped last and came up with two years ago in somewhat similar circumstances.  "Yes, ma'am!  You've been good for SEVEN years.  I'm going to just give you a verbal warning!  You be good for another 7.  And Canyon is at the first light you will come to."  Man!  Huh! Seven years, huh?  I must have a bad memory.  :) :) :)   Anywhoo on the way back the sun began coming out, clearing the clouds away.

No comments: