Jun 3, 2009

New gadgets and more rain - Am I a duck??? quack quack

It is STILL raining.  I feel like a duck!  Slosh, slosh, slosh.  Spent the day in Cody working.  Then went to Wally World for scrips.  Then walked by the camera bar (right, just mosying riiggghhht!) and poof! a new camera jumped into my little hands.  Bigger, 20X optical zoom, lots of bells and whistles which I probably won't be able to figure out until AFTER we leave YNP!  My crystal ball says I should set up the video camera to tape us as we head into the park complete with sound.  I'm sure we could make money off it on YouTube.  Me driving, him trying to take pictures, me not being able to think fast enough to tell him which button to turn/flip/push, his muttering getting louder and louder as he tells me to slow down til he gets it, me not being able to stop our 55' length just ANYWHERE (me muttering louder now)................................................ Think I'll just go to bed and try to figure out a way NOT to go through the park.  Don't laugh.  It takes two of us to equal 1/2 of a brain.

No comments: